Welcome

Grab a cup of coffee and stop by each day to read our stories of love, hope, inspiration and education. Just maybe you'll shed a tear or find yourself laughing. We do what we do because every animal deserves a place to call home.

Cider's Adventure...


Green grass, fast moving squirrels, squeaky noises, yummy smells, laughing children and plenty of telephone poles!  I sure do love this adventure!  My adventure out of the shelter that is.  I spent over a year at the Town of Islip Animal Shelter.  I would spend my days dreaming of all the wonderful times I would have once I found my forever home.  I am halfway there, as I have found a foster home, which has promised to love and nurture me until my forever family comes along.


Now, I don't like to brag but...I am house trained, crate trained and am quite the charmer.  No pee's, no poo's and no chews!  I told you I was good!  I love to cuddle and being brushed is my favorite pastime.  Children are my favorite, but I sure do love "big people" too!  Long walks every day make me so happy!  I am rediscovering the world around me, and it is sure is fun!


I was introduced to running next to a bicycle, and boy, was I a natural!  The only adventure left is my search for an adventurous family to call my own.


Aren't I super cute baking with my foster mommy!

To give the super sweet and loving Cider the adventure of his life, contact us at www.shelterlink.com.  Nothing would make him happier than a family to call his own for Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment